The whole new England, under the leadership of Ben Stokes (captain) and Brendon McCullum (coach), are all set to host New Zealand in the upcoming three-match Test series, starting June 02 at the iconic Lords Cricket Stadium in London.
Both sides met last year in the two-match series, where the Black Caps had defeated hosts England by 1-0. However, the overall results favour England, having 48 wins out of a total of 107 Tests against New Zealand. The remaining 47 red-ball fixtures between the two nations have ended in a draw.
New Zealand’s tour of England 2022 – Test series schedule:
- First Test – Jun 02 – Jun 06, at Lord’s, London
- Second Test – Jun 10 – Jun 14, at Trent Bridge, Nottingham
- Third Test – Jun 23 – Jun 27, at Headingley, Leeds
Here are the Squads:
England (First two Tests): Ben Stokes (C), James Anderson, Jonathan Bairstow, Stuart Broad, Harry Brook, Zak Crawley, Ben Foakes, Jack Leach, Alex Lees, Craig Overton, Matthew Potts, Ollie Pope, Joe Root.
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Colin de Grandhomme, Jacob Duffy, Cameron Fletcher, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Ajaz Patel, Rachin Ravindra, Hamish Rutherford, Tim Southee, Blair Tickner, Neil Wagner, Will Young
Broadcast and Live Streaming details:
- United Kingdom: Sky Sports; BBC Radio 5
- New Zealand: Spark Sport
- India: Sony Sports Network
- Australia: Fox Cricket; Kayo Sports
- South Africa: SuperSport Cricket
- USA and Canada: Willow TV